EVERY CLIENT RECEIVES:
"Your Amazing Placenta:
A New Mama's Guide to Postpartum Recovery"
Placenta Encapsulation in SF - $275
Placenta services include a curbside hospital pick-up of the placenta, the full placenta preparation and encapsulation process, proper usage and storage instructions, Your Amazing Placenta Guide and delivery of the finished placenta pills within 2-3 days.
$200 option - if you have a friend or family member deliver the placenta to my home and also pick up the capsules once completed.
To request Placenta Encapsulation services please read the Placenta Encapsulation Agreement and complete the following form:
What's in the placenta?
- Oxytocin: known as the “love hormone”. Faciliatates bonding between the mother and baby. Helps shrink the uterus back to its normal size
- Gamma globulin: immune booster that helps protect against postpartum infections
- Urokinase Inhibiting Factor & Factor XIII – stops bleeding and encourages healing
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: boosts energy and helps recover from stressful events
- Gonadotrophin: the precursor to estrogen, progesterone and testosterone
- Interferon: stimulates the immune system to protect against infection
- Cytokins – Fibroblasts that trigger cell metabolism healing and replacing damaged cells/tissue
- Cortisone: reduces stress and unlocks stores of energy
- Hemoglobin: replenishes iron deficiency and anemia
- Prostaglandins: anti-inflammatory
- Prolactin: promotes lactation
- Iron – essential for oxygen absorbtion in the cells
- Vitamins B6 – aids in the making of antibodies
- Vitamin E – for healing damaged skin cells