Placenta Encapsulation in SF - $275
Placenta services include a curbside hospital pick-up of the placenta, the full placenta preparation and encapsulation process, proper storage of the pills, and delivery of the finished placenta pills within 2-3 days.
$200 option - if you have a friend or family member deliver the placenta to my home and also pick up the capsules once completed.
Tincture - $50
Cord Keepsake and Pictures - complimentary
Placenta encapsulation is done by dehydrating the placenta, grinding the dried placenta into a fine powder, and placing the powder into capsules. Each placenta is unique in both its size and composition, usually yielding between 90-115 capsules.
I have two Bloodborne Pathogens for Placenta Encapsulation Professionals certificates.
Internationally recognized certificates in OSHA blood borne pathogens standard 29 CFR 1090.1030 training
To request Placenta Encapsulation services please read the Placenta Encapsulation Agreement and complete the following form:
What's in the placenta?
- Oxytocin: known as the “love hormone”. Faciliatates bonding between the mother and baby. Helps shrink the uterus back to its normal size
- Gamma globulin: immune booster that helps protect against postpartum infections
- Urokinase Inhibiting Factor & Factor XIII – stops bleeding and encourages healing
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: boosts energy and helps recover from stressful events
- Gonadotrophin: the precursor to estrogen, progesterone and testosterone
- Interferon: stimulates the immune system to protect against infection
- Cytokins – Fibroblasts that trigger cell metabolism healing and replacing damaged cells/tissue
- Cortisone: reduces stress and unlocks stores of energy
- Hemoglobin: replenishes iron deficiency and anemia
- Prostaglandins: anti-inflammatory
- Prolactin: promotes lactation
- Iron – essential for oxygen absorbtion in the cells
- Vitamins B6 – aids in the making of antibodies
- Vitamin E – for healing damaged skin cells